Apprentice Tax Junior
Chester Le Street, County Durham
£11,000 – £12,000 per annum
We are delighted to be recruiting here at Robson Laidler an award winning accountancy firm who have been around nearly 100 years and whose mission statement is helping to improve the lives of our clients.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice tax junior based at our Chester le Street office and reporting to the tax manager.
We are looking for someone with a strong academic background and willing to begin studies with ATT leading to a great career in tax.
- General compliance work;
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns;
- Liaising with clients in respect of their enquiries and tax liabilities;
- Working with other tax team members on their client portfolios;
- Assisting with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries;
- Strong academic background;
- Focused on a career in tax;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks;
- A positive and committed approach to work that is extended to clients, colleagues and external stakeholders;
Applicants for this role will need to demonstrate that they have the desire to start and further their career with an accountancy practice as this is a funded ATT role.
Hours 36.5 hrs per week (full time – we operate a flexible working hour policy)
Salary 11,000 – 12,000 dependent on qualifications and experience